Northwoods Builds and Supports User-Friendly, Conversion-Focused Websites on WordPress
You don’t have much time or staff to manage your website. You also may not know all the ins and outs of WordPress. We understand.
That’s why our expert WordPress designers and development team partners with you throughout the entire development process, answering questions and making sure that you understand everything that’s happening. We also utilize a page builder framework with standardized tools that are easy to use both by those who are technically advanced and those who aren’t.
And, after your site is launched, we’ll be here to continue to support you however you need to ensure your continued success.
Our WordPress Website Development Approach
Most of our WordPress clients are busy, don’t have a lot of staff, aren’t tech savvy and need a reliable partner to provide help and support. We’ve responded by creating a website development process that gives you peace of (digital) mind while not breaking your marketing budget.
Here’s how we do it!
- Digital Strategy – The best opportunity for website success is having a digital strategy behind it. Our experts analyze your website stats and review your peers’ websites to create a strategy that drives users to your site and converts them to customers.
- Award-Winning Design – We employ a page builder framework that allows us to create a custom-looking website without the negatives that come with a highly custom theme. Our designs won’t prevent you from updating your website in a few years nor do they require vendor support when you want to make a content change.
- Data-Driven Content – E-commerce, large product catalogs and resource libraries are also built with standardized tools. We do everything possible to make your data – whether simple or complex - easy to manage and aren’t afraid to tell you if WordPress isn’t the right solution to achieve your goals.
- Forward Thinking – Our WordPress experts can add accessibility features, e-commerce, and/or SEO rich-content to your website to help you meet your goals both now and in the future. Our focus is always on making things simple and ensuring your long-term success.
- Peace of Mind – Not only do our WordPress website developers build easy-to-use websites, but we teach you how to use them. Before you receive access to your new website, Northwoods will train you on how to use it, providing step-by-step directions. We also include a 40+-page manual with the same directions so you never have to worry about forgetting how to do something!
- Simple Launch – Because we have digital strategists on staff, we make sure your WordPress website is built and launched with SEO best practices at the core. We also walk you through the entire launch process, guiding you along the way to ensure that everything goes smoothly.
- Worry-Free WordPress Support – Our efforts don’t just end at site launch. We can continue to provide monthly updates to your website to ensure its as secure as possible, implement digital marketing and advertising campaigns to drive more traffic, and provide other support as needed. You’ll never be on your own – think of us as your digital BFF!
Already Have a WordPress Website? We Can Support It
Northwoods can also take on your existing WordPress website and provide worry-free WordPress development and support, even if we didn’t build it in the first place. We help you achieve your digital marketing goals and free up time for you to focus on other priorities with effective technical support and common sense ideas to maximize your budget.
Your Digital Best Friend
Northwoods has been developing websites for more than 20 years. Many other developers have come and gone, but we're still here because we always provide honest advice and guidance - just like a best friend does. Our clients appreciate having accurate information to help them make the best decisions for their business.
By keeping our WordPress solutions simple, efficient, secure and affordable, we create peace of (digital) mind for all of our clients.
Ready to get started or want to learn more? Contact us to talk with our WordPress team!